Thursday, April 26, 2012

1 Peter 2:4 ESV

1 Peter 2:4 ESV
1 Peter 2:4 ESV - As you come to him a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious

Today for me was a bit rough. I lately have been just cruising on air without actually stopping to think what would happen if the air I'm cruising on just ran out. My reason for choosing this verse today is because I felt a bit rejected, by a three year old non the less. My mood has been a bit sour since the incident but I am reminded by this verse that I am going to be rejected by man but in the sight of God (whose opinion matters the most) I am chosen and precious. 1 Peter 2:5 (though my art is based on the verse before) is the true reason why anyone goes through the hardships and struggles that they face each day; you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. I am being built up as a spiritual house so that God can find me acceptable and a faithful servant to Him through every struggle that arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment